fabrication and construction services, field dimensional inspections and measurement taking, and NDE testing.
Our operations are geared to provide repair, modification and/or installation of:
- Piping (B31.3, B31.1) + new fabrication
- Coded Vessel(s): traveling “R” Stamp
- Coded Boiler(s): “S”, “PP” Stamps
- Syngas/Gasification equipment
- Structural Steel
- LDPE/EVA High pressure tubing and accessories
A&A has welding procedures and qualifications for a variety of metals including MIG (GMAW), TIG (GTAW),
Flux Core (FCAW), Submerged Arc (SMAW), and Shielded Metal (SMAW). We also possess specialty, semiautomated welding setups like Orbital Welding and the “Jimmy Jammer” system to provide consistent welds
with greater efficiency and volume.
Orbital welding mechanically rotates the arc 360° around a static workpiece, such as a pipe, in a continuous
process. The process was developed to address the issue of operator error in gas tungsten arc welding processes.
The “Jimmy Jammer” system provides positioning equipment to increase welding production. This system is
composed of a manipulator, weld oscillator, cross slide, positioner and turning rolls.
Exotic Metal Alloy Custom Welding Fabrication
- Carbon Steel (all grades and thicknesses)
- Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless
- Hard Surfacing
- Nickel Alloys
- Stainless Steels
- Other Exotic Metal Alloys
Pressure Vessel Fabrication
- ASME Coded Vessels
- ASME Division III (over 10k psi)
- Stress Relieve
Piping & Medium Pressure Piping (MPP) Fabrication
- Pipe Threading